Last year, Björk released her ‘Biophilia’ album, one of her most critically and commercially exalted albums ever. It appealed to those obsessed with the technical, exploring sounds and techniques often overlooked, while retaining as close to a pop sensibility as the Swedish chanteuse is ever going get (‘It’s Oh So Quiet’ not withstanding).
- Grimy upstart @PJam100 announces new EP for @BeatCampDaLabel ow.ly/lmfNb #Flipside 15 hours ago
- #Video: @WhenSaints Go Machine - Love And Respect feat. @KillerMikeGTO ow.ly/lm7qA 16 hours ago
- @luckyme If that was you I shall be mighty cross! Just spent, like, my entire life trying to get into my account! #loveyoureallyguys 3 days ago
- @Quadraticmusic return with a junglist rendering of #Chicago ow.ly/lg3L2 #BetweenTheCracks @droidsong 3 days ago
- @StandishCarlyon announce tour with @HTRK_ remix of Nono/Yoyo ow.ly/ldG6m @feltesounds #nonoyoyo 4 days ago