Last year, Björk released her ‘Biophilia’ album, one of her most critically and commercially exalted albums ever. It appealed to those obsessed with the technical, exploring sounds and techniques often overlooked, while retaining as close to a pop sensibility as the Swedish chanteuse is ever going get (‘It’s Oh So Quiet’ not withstanding).
- @luckyme If that was you I shall be mighty cross! Just spent, like, my entire life trying to get into my account! #loveyoureallyguys 2 days ago
- @Quadraticmusic return with a junglist rendering of #Chicago ow.ly/lg3L2 #BetweenTheCracks @droidsong 2 days ago
- @StandishCarlyon announce tour with @HTRK_ remix of Nono/Yoyo ow.ly/ldG6m @feltesounds #nonoyoyo 3 days ago
- To everyone who said Daft Punk's album would be album of the year: You are going to feel so stupid when the new QOTSA album comes out. 3 days ago
- @TOKiMONSTA and @UltraMan7000 (Kool Keith)’s The Force gets the remix treatment ow.ly/lbqKo @ultrarecords 4 days ago