Last year, Björk released her ‘Biophilia’ album, one of her most critically and commercially exalted albums ever. It appealed to those obsessed with the technical, exploring sounds and techniques often overlooked, while retaining as close to a pop sensibility as the Swedish chanteuse is ever going get (‘It’s Oh So Quiet’ not withstanding).
- @TOKiMONSTA and @UltraMan7000 (Kool Keith)’s The Force gets the remix treatment ow.ly/lbqKo @ultrarecords 5 hours ago
- @NinjaTuneHQ to release debut @Raffertie album ow.ly/la1x5 #SleepOfReason 1 day ago
- #Video: @nickhook, @VinSol & @MATRiXXMAN – I Can Feel It ow.ly/l9V1B @marcusmixx 1 day ago
- RT @illumsphere: thanks to floor plan and oakum huddersfield for having me last night,was so fun. today, 4.30pm uk time on boiler room http… 1 day ago
- @GirlUnit mixes it up for third @NightSlugs mix ow.ly/l93gg #PraiseDance 2 days ago