While I’m not the world’s biggest fan of trap, all that means is that I just have a low threshold for the bad stuff. Fortunately, King‘s debut album in no way falls into this category. King’s dedication to his craft, his open-mindedness towards other styles and his refusal to be constrained to one style or genre will surely help the Sin City producer to carve out a lasting career in the world of electronica.
- Grimy upstart @PJam100 announces new EP for @BeatCampDaLabel ow.ly/lmfNb #Flipside 5 hours ago
- #Video: @WhenSaints Go Machine - Love And Respect feat. @KillerMikeGTO ow.ly/lm7qA 6 hours ago
- @luckyme If that was you I shall be mighty cross! Just spent, like, my entire life trying to get into my account! #loveyoureallyguys 2 days ago
- @Quadraticmusic return with a junglist rendering of #Chicago ow.ly/lg3L2 #BetweenTheCracks @droidsong 2 days ago
- @StandishCarlyon announce tour with @HTRK_ remix of Nono/Yoyo ow.ly/ldG6m @feltesounds #nonoyoyo 3 days ago