- Grimy upstart @PJam100 announces new EP for @BeatCampDaLabel ow.ly/lmfNb #Flipside 1 day ago
- #Video: @WhenSaints Go Machine - Love And Respect feat. @KillerMikeGTO ow.ly/lm7qA 1 day ago
- @luckyme If that was you I shall be mighty cross! Just spent, like, my entire life trying to get into my account! #loveyoureallyguys 3 days ago
- @Quadraticmusic return with a junglist rendering of #Chicago ow.ly/lg3L2 #BetweenTheCracks @droidsong 3 days ago
- @StandishCarlyon announce tour with @HTRK_ remix of Nono/Yoyo ow.ly/ldG6m @feltesounds #nonoyoyo 4 days ago
Tag Archives: R&S
Vondelpark are one of those bands that seem to have been poised for world domination the moment they picked up their instruments. With just two EPs under their belt, this three-piece have inspired one of the most passionate followings I’ve ever seen. Not only that, but their tracks seem to only be remixed by the cream of the crop: first Happa and now Bullion.
You won’t be able to lay your hands on Lone‘s second album ‘Galaxy Garden’ for at least a couple of months yet, what you can do though is listen to the first track to be leaked from the album, ‘Crystal Caverns 1991′.
For the past couple of years R&S have been building up an impeccable reputation for groundbreaking electronica that defies description. So it should come as no real surprise that their next release will be the new single from the enigmatic Londoner, Bullion.
Recently R&S records announced via their Facebook that James Blake, their current prodigal son, has been putting the finishing touches to new material for his next release. From a purely spectator’s point of view it would appear that Blake has yet to repeat the success of the singles on his album, though the new single may yet shatter expectations.