With standout releases for Planet Mu and 100% Silk already under his belt, Ital‘s reputation for ground-breaking electronica is proving to be a well-deserved one. Not only that, but his latest EP for Berlin imprint Workshop has already garnered a lot of attention and appears to continue what has been described as the producer’s “purple patch”.
- Watch a short doc about LA Beat, which is categorically not a scene ow.ly/m4Zot feat. @daedelus_music, @freetherobots and more! 1 day ago
- #Review: Cuttooth – Cuttooth ow.ly/m4XmC @Gerd4lux 1 day ago
- @Matthewdavid remixes Japanese shoegaze producer Ikebana ow.ly/m4Qjv #ends @_flau 1 day ago
- @JoeyBADASS_ pushes back #SummerKnights release date; consoles fans with free track ow.ly/m4MT8 @thefckingera 1 day ago
- Listen to a track from @Machine_drum’s new album ow.ly/m4MOB #VaporCity @ninjatunehq 1 day ago