Last year, Björk released her ‘Biophilia’ album, one of her most critically and commercially exalted albums ever. It appealed to those obsessed with the technical, exploring sounds and techniques often overlooked, while retaining as close to a pop sensibility as the Swedish chanteuse is ever going get (‘It’s Oh So Quiet’ not withstanding).
- @StandishCarlyon announce tour with @HTRK_ remix of Nono/Yoyo ow.ly/ldG6m @feltesounds #nonoyoyo 11 hours ago
- To everyone who said Daft Punk's album would be album of the year: You are going to feel so stupid when the new QOTSA album comes out. 11 hours ago
- @TOKiMONSTA and @UltraMan7000 (Kool Keith)’s The Force gets the remix treatment ow.ly/lbqKo @ultrarecords 1 day ago
- @NinjaTuneHQ to release debut @Raffertie album ow.ly/la1x5 #SleepOfReason 2 days ago
- #Video: @nickhook, @VinSol & @MATRiXXMAN – I Can Feel It ow.ly/l9V1B @marcusmixx 2 days ago