Arguably the originator of the “post-dubstep” sound, Burial has never stopped piquing the interest of the bloggerati – and this new single for Hyperdub is no exception. The A-side takes the form of the long-anticipated track ‘Truant aka One/Two’ and its as moody as ever, making for a perfect listen now that the days seem to last no longer than 15 minutes.
- @luckyme If that was you I shall be mighty cross! Just spent, like, my entire life trying to get into my account! #loveyoureallyguys 2 days ago
- @Quadraticmusic return with a junglist rendering of #Chicago ow.ly/lg3L2 #BetweenTheCracks @droidsong 2 days ago
- @StandishCarlyon announce tour with @HTRK_ remix of Nono/Yoyo ow.ly/ldG6m @feltesounds #nonoyoyo 2 days ago
- To everyone who said Daft Punk's album would be album of the year: You are going to feel so stupid when the new QOTSA album comes out. 2 days ago
- @TOKiMONSTA and @UltraMan7000 (Kool Keith)’s The Force gets the remix treatment ow.ly/lbqKo @ultrarecords 4 days ago