This new track from Canadian-born producer (now based in Berlin) Hrdvsion is markedly different from a lot of electronica out there, not simply in his approach to producing, but also in his execution. Although it’s a pretty traditional Techno tune – pitch-shifted of vocals, thumping bassline – the weird synth lines and melodies that dance over them are pretty unique.
- @luckyme If that was you I shall be mighty cross! Just spent, like, my entire life trying to get into my account! #loveyoureallyguys 1 hour ago
- @Quadraticmusic return with a junglist rendering of #Chicago ow.ly/lg3L2 #BetweenTheCracks @droidsong 1 hour ago
- @StandishCarlyon announce tour with @HTRK_ remix of Nono/Yoyo ow.ly/ldG6m @feltesounds #nonoyoyo 1 day ago
- To everyone who said Daft Punk's album would be album of the year: You are going to feel so stupid when the new QOTSA album comes out. 1 day ago
- @TOKiMONSTA and @UltraMan7000 (Kool Keith)’s The Force gets the remix treatment ow.ly/lbqKo @ultrarecords 2 days ago