- Grimy upstart @PJam100 announces new EP for @BeatCampDaLabel ow.ly/lmfNb #Flipside 8 hours ago
- #Video: @WhenSaints Go Machine - Love And Respect feat. @KillerMikeGTO ow.ly/lm7qA 9 hours ago
- @luckyme If that was you I shall be mighty cross! Just spent, like, my entire life trying to get into my account! #loveyoureallyguys 3 days ago
- @Quadraticmusic return with a junglist rendering of #Chicago ow.ly/lg3L2 #BetweenTheCracks @droidsong 3 days ago
- @StandishCarlyon announce tour with @HTRK_ remix of Nono/Yoyo ow.ly/ldG6m @feltesounds #nonoyoyo 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Face-T
Our good chums at Valeo Productions are shouting their lungs about the new Poirier release. I’ve only heard a couple of tracks (you can tuck into those little beauties below) but it’s really promising and could well be my favourite release of the year.
He’s always been a favourite of mine, riding the different styles without committing to any particular one, excelling in each. His new album promises to make Funky look embarrassing and I really can’t wait, which makes a change – it’s been a long time since I’ve been excited about music. And by the looks of things the Ninja Tune and Valeo chaps are pretty giddy about it too:
After 3 EPs showcasing the different sides of his new musical project, Poirier is releasing his concept album with an additional bonus disc on Ninja Tune for a total of 28 tracks with vocals by Burro Banton, YT, Face-T, MC Zulu, Warrior Queen and remixes by Sticky, Douster, Wildlife!, Uproot Andy and more. Running High is already available in Japan and Poirier’s home country Canada, but it’s about to come out in Europe and in the US (release & tour dates below). This album is a unique blend of electronic and Caribbean music that will satisfy the heads and the dancers (think soca-dancehall meets 90′s techno and bass). A brand new video translates the leftfield party vibe of the Montreal-based DJ/producer.
Running High Release Dates
In Stores in Japan & Canada
April 24th : Europe
May 2nd: USA