Recently I wrote about DFRNT‘s alias AGC Esquire, a slick eighties-inspired project that called to mind the greatest (and often the most sinister) soundtracks of films like Dune, which were produced at the time, or films like Drive, which came out much later but that encapsulate the decade of decadence and lavish spending.
- @luckyme If that was you I shall be mighty cross! Just spent, like, my entire life trying to get into my account! #loveyoureallyguys 1 day ago
- @Quadraticmusic return with a junglist rendering of #Chicago ow.ly/lg3L2 #BetweenTheCracks @droidsong 1 day ago
- @StandishCarlyon announce tour with @HTRK_ remix of Nono/Yoyo ow.ly/ldG6m @feltesounds #nonoyoyo 2 days ago
- To everyone who said Daft Punk's album would be album of the year: You are going to feel so stupid when the new QOTSA album comes out. 2 days ago
- @TOKiMONSTA and @UltraMan7000 (Kool Keith)’s The Force gets the remix treatment ow.ly/lbqKo @ultrarecords 3 days ago