Three years since ‘Black Sands’, Bonobo is back and he faces his greatest challenge to date. Having created a masterpiece he now has to follow it up. While many would crumble under the pressure and record something completely insane under a new alias before unsuccessfully trying to recapture the magic of the old days, Bonobo is made of sterner stuff. ‘The North Borders’ is an ambitious follow-up and does not disappoint, challenging what has gone before it and absorbing just a hint of his contemporaries.
- Grimy upstart @PJam100 announces new EP for @BeatCampDaLabel ow.ly/lmfNb #Flipside 1 day ago
- #Video: @WhenSaints Go Machine - Love And Respect feat. @KillerMikeGTO ow.ly/lm7qA 1 day ago
- @luckyme If that was you I shall be mighty cross! Just spent, like, my entire life trying to get into my account! #loveyoureallyguys 4 days ago
- @Quadraticmusic return with a junglist rendering of #Chicago ow.ly/lg3L2 #BetweenTheCracks @droidsong 4 days ago
- @StandishCarlyon announce tour with @HTRK_ remix of Nono/Yoyo ow.ly/ldG6m @feltesounds #nonoyoyo 5 days ago