As DFRNT, Alex Cowles treated us to a lot of modest, downtempo house and techno that kicked big bass wobbles to the curb. Well, in the spirit of the unexpected, Cowles is launching a new side-project as AGC Esquire in which he explores “overly cheesy 80s retro synth and drum stuff”.
- @luckyme If that was you I shall be mighty cross! Just spent, like, my entire life trying to get into my account! #loveyoureallyguys 6 hours ago
- @Quadraticmusic return with a junglist rendering of #Chicago ow.ly/lg3L2 #BetweenTheCracks @droidsong 6 hours ago
- @StandishCarlyon announce tour with @HTRK_ remix of Nono/Yoyo ow.ly/ldG6m @feltesounds #nonoyoyo 1 day ago
- To everyone who said Daft Punk's album would be album of the year: You are going to feel so stupid when the new QOTSA album comes out. 1 day ago
- @TOKiMONSTA and @UltraMan7000 (Kool Keith)’s The Force gets the remix treatment ow.ly/lbqKo @ultrarecords 2 days ago