Born 5 September 1964 in Brooklyn, Saunderson is widely considered to be one of the big four who pioneered Detroit Techno, along with Juan Atkins and Derrick May (often referred to as the Belleville Three). Inspired by the burgeoning House music coming from Chicago, producers and DJs from New York and Detroit returned to their home cities to create what would become Electro and Techno respectively.
- @luckyme If that was you I shall be mighty cross! Just spent, like, my entire life trying to get into my account! #loveyoureallyguys 2 days ago
- @Quadraticmusic return with a junglist rendering of #Chicago ow.ly/lg3L2 #BetweenTheCracks @droidsong 2 days ago
- @StandishCarlyon announce tour with @HTRK_ remix of Nono/Yoyo ow.ly/ldG6m @feltesounds #nonoyoyo 3 days ago
- To everyone who said Daft Punk's album would be album of the year: You are going to feel so stupid when the new QOTSA album comes out. 3 days ago
- @TOKiMONSTA and @UltraMan7000 (Kool Keith)’s The Force gets the remix treatment ow.ly/lbqKo @ultrarecords 4 days ago