Taking their cues from the no-nonsense club music of Dance Mania and Trax, these three producers celebrate the golden age of ghetto house, albeit with slightly higher production values. Having said that, they do little to stray from the “drum machine + chopped vocal sample” formula that has been tried and tested over the years.
- @NinjaTuneHQ to release debut @Raffertie album ow.ly/la1x5 #SleepOfReason 12 hours ago
- #Video: @nickhook, @VinSol & @MATRiXXMAN – I Can Feel It ow.ly/l9V1B @marcusmixx 14 hours ago
- RT @illumsphere: thanks to floor plan and oakum huddersfield for having me last night,was so fun. today, 4.30pm uk time on boiler room http… 14 hours ago
- @GirlUnit mixes it up for third @NightSlugs mix ow.ly/l93gg #PraiseDance 1 day ago
- @RyanHemsworth brings in the summer with new track #Perfectly ow.ly/l90Ap #StillAwake 1 day ago