Brighton-based producer Ambassadeurs aka Mark Dobson has had my attention for a while, taking the templates and palettes of a wide range of genres and putting them through a blender, chopping and screwing samples from juke, hip-hop, house and trap with reckless abandon.
- Watch a short doc about LA Beat, which is categorically not a scene ow.ly/m4Zot feat. @daedelus_music, @freetherobots and more! 1 day ago
- #Review: Cuttooth – Cuttooth ow.ly/m4XmC @Gerd4lux 1 day ago
- @Matthewdavid remixes Japanese shoegaze producer Ikebana ow.ly/m4Qjv #ends @_flau 1 day ago
- @JoeyBADASS_ pushes back #SummerKnights release date; consoles fans with free track ow.ly/m4MT8 @thefckingera 1 day ago
- Listen to a track from @Machine_drum’s new album ow.ly/m4MOB #VaporCity @ninjatunehq 1 day ago