As is the custom of the day, sub maniac Bass Clef has been absorbing and collecting elements of house and techno in attempt to advance his own brand of bass music, exploring the “more Martian aspects of Chi-town jack and Detroit techno-soul” for his new album ‘Reeling Skullways’. The new album will see a late April release through Peverelist‘s Punch Drunk imprint.
- @AmbassadeursDJ return with new track Ignite ow.ly/mcjgo @PilotRecordsAus 15 hours ago
- #Video: @starkbotbeats - Space feat. @iamKarizma & @NinaSmithMusic ow.ly/mcgq2 @seclusiasis 15 hours ago
- @MarkPrtchrd to release #Ghosts following retirement of all pseudonyms ow.ly/mb6B7 @WarpRecords 23 hours ago
- @frankmcweeny Thanks for the share! It's a hell of a remix! 1 day ago
- @Mala_DMZ and @DJSimbad come together for Super Dub mix of Noches Sueños ow.ly/ma3K6 #MalaInCuba 1 day ago