- @luckyme If that was you I shall be mighty cross! Just spent, like, my entire life trying to get into my account! #loveyoureallyguys 1 day ago
- @Quadraticmusic return with a junglist rendering of #Chicago ow.ly/lg3L2 #BetweenTheCracks @droidsong 1 day ago
- @StandishCarlyon announce tour with @HTRK_ remix of Nono/Yoyo ow.ly/ldG6m @feltesounds #nonoyoyo 2 days ago
- To everyone who said Daft Punk's album would be album of the year: You are going to feel so stupid when the new QOTSA album comes out. 2 days ago
- @TOKiMONSTA and @UltraMan7000 (Kool Keith)’s The Force gets the remix treatment ow.ly/lbqKo @ultrarecords 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2011
“Emo purple future bass”. There’s a collection of words you don’t see together very often. Well, apparently it’s the style of music Sonkin created when he remixed Dev79‘s new collaborative single with Thrills.
UK bass-alchemist Om Unit has been on every good music journalist’s pages for most of the year, releasing an impressive amount of music in 2011. Well, he’s back yet again with another EP, this time called ‘Transport’.
Rattling along under the radar, Citinite have been putting out modest, albeit enjoyable, releases from largely unknown artists for the past five years. Well, now it appears they’re on the verge of exploding violently all over the electronic music scene.
It’s been some time since I’ve written about any Nightshifters releases, certainly since Hostage released ‘Witches’, but now they’re back in force with a release from one of their latest signings Lucid.
Well, apparently I’m a liar. Or a crap journalist. In any event, Wiley has announced that the EP promised on Big Dada has been beefed up to be a full-length LP, less than a year after ’100% Publishing’.
It seems every time I write about Sepalcure, they seem to be giving something away. And this is no exception; again it comes ahead of the release of their self-titled debut, following on from ‘Pencil Pimp’ and ‘I’m Alright’ comes ‘See Me Feel Me’.
Moving away from his past Tropical leanings, The Living Graham Bond‘s new single sees him get to grips with some laidback, shimmering House for his new single ‘Group Logic’. The new single ‘Group Logic’ is out now digitally on Fat! Records.